One Chance One Chance

Simply Stunning

Simple, because the game is simple. Stunning because I have never experienced anything so powerful in a Flash game. Congratulations.

Also, @tomthecool, you have no right to be disappointed by the number of outcomes. You undermined the artistic purpose of the game by replaying it. As I see it, the game makes you question how things could have happened if you had done things differently. But you'll never really know, just like in the real world.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Great game

I would give it a 10/10 for original concept and clever level design, but something about the aesthetic of the game bothers me. I find it kind of irritating.

The Next Floor The Next Floor

High quality

I really loved this game's design and its original mechanic. Its presentation and gameplay is unlike other survival-defense games but its still very familiar.

I do agree with others that its too easy and gets boring once you get too powerful. More levels or more guns would have probably helped this. But hey, there's always sequels.

Its funny, playing this game here and on Armor Games i saw that in the comments of both sites some people say its too easy and others say its too hard.

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

Perfect survival game

This game is so much better than other survival games because of the pacing. The difficulty escalates so quickly that its shocking at first, but because a single life lasts so briefly you can get back into the thick of the action each time, keeping the intensity and fun up.

Also, shooting your friends is a nice touch.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

not as good

achievement unlocked was better
whereas AU was a hilarious mockery of achievements, this concept, due to the nature of upgrades, is more like an actual game and therefore not as fun, since you focus more on playing than enjoying the humor.

i'am cumming rats! i'am cumming rats!

Not really entertaining

This game is boring and overly simple. There is also some serious lag that makes it impossible to feed lots of bears.

MisterLevon responds:

green dick

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

i like the game but

is this inspired by damnation? i know its a western steampunk game thats coming out soon...just wondering. nice work though.

The Legend of Zelda:LOL The Legend of Zelda:LOL

not good at all

the only good thing about this game was i never fell through the floor. The physics were sloppy, the level design was bland and boring, and the game was overall pointless; there wasn't even a way to lose, nor was there an actual ending. Perhaps most annoying was the running animation. One arm was always in front, a white dot kept appearing and disappearing beneath Link, and the legs seemed to run forward, then backward, and then forward again like some crazy dance step. It may be your first flash, but unfortunately you are far from the level of posting a game online.

What the Crepe What the Crepe

flawed

the problem here is that items fall randomly, so you can go for a long time without the item you need falling, and then it might be impossible to catch because the pan is huge and avoiding something that is close to the item you need is almost impossible. a good try, but it do it for me.

Ninja+ Ninja+

very good game

i enjoy this game a lot. the ninja rope physics are great, the combat, while simple, feels good, and the levels have variety and challenge.
my only complaint really is the graphics. the animations are simple and the tiles are repetitive, but neither of these things detract from the overall experience.