Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Zelda done right

with so much low-quality zelda material on this site, its nice to have this series
i really like the voice actor playing link. he reminds me of sora in kingdom hearts 2

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

decent job

the animation was pretty good, but the stickman was kind of ugly
oddly enough, the thing that bothered me the most was the inconsistent sizes of things

cobra0528 responds:

Hmm...sorry

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

i enjoyed it

the animation was fantastic...it carried the whole movie

One Chance One Chance

Simply Stunning

Simple, because the game is simple. Stunning because I have never experienced anything so powerful in a Flash game. Congratulations.

Also, @tomthecool, you have no right to be disappointed by the number of outcomes. You undermined the artistic purpose of the game by replaying it. As I see it, the game makes you question how things could have happened if you had done things differently. But you'll never really know, just like in the real world.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Great game

I would give it a 10/10 for original concept and clever level design, but something about the aesthetic of the game bothers me. I find it kind of irritating.

The Next Floor The Next Floor

High quality

I really loved this game's design and its original mechanic. Its presentation and gameplay is unlike other survival-defense games but its still very familiar.

I do agree with others that its too easy and gets boring once you get too powerful. More levels or more guns would have probably helped this. But hey, there's always sequels.

Its funny, playing this game here and on Armor Games i saw that in the comments of both sites some people say its too easy and others say its too hard.

Exploraton of an Basement Exploraton of an Basement

Pretty awesome

I don't know much about music, but i like the sound of it. also the title.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Perfect Composition

Everything about this song works perfectly. I love the arrangement, the variety, and just how it sounds. Keep making great music!

Es Cargo Es Cargo

This is beautiful

I know nothing about art or design, 2D or 3D, but I do know that this looks incredible. Well done.

Although, as I looked at this, I kept thinking to myself, "Sponsored by Ubisoft"

Izzy-A responds:

I've played a lot of Ubisoft games. Must be those subliminal messages they put in those games to make artists design things that look like their logo